Warm up this fall with a celebration of 80 + unique craft beers from the Midwest and other areas across the country. Dozens of breweries will be on hand to pour you their favorite brews and even share a few beer-making secrets. Fill your glass with all the Arboretum has to offer with our NEW Drink It In: Craft Beer Festival. Cheers!
Admission ticket entitles holders to enjoy up to 15 craft brew samples (3 oz pours). Additional beer samples can be purchased for $1each. CASH ONLY.
Are you an early bird? VIP admission ticket holders will be able to enter the event at Noon.
The Morton Arboretum encourages safe driving with designated driver tickets. Designated drivers will not receive tastings or a souvenir beer glass. They will enjoy free soda and water during the event.
This Festival takes place outdoors on our concert lawn, rain or shine, so please dress for the weather. We encourage you to bring a chair or blanket for relaxed outdoor seating while enjoying the crisp autumn afternoon and live music.
Participating breweries include:
- 51st Ward Beer Company, Westmont, IL
- Argus Brewery, Chicago, IL
- B. Nektar, Ferndale, MI
- Boulevard Brewing Co., Kansas City, MO
- Brickstone Brewery, Bourbonnais, IL
- Destihl, Champaign, IL
- Dogfish Head Brewery, Milton, DE
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company, Paso Robles, CA
- Flesk Brewing, Lombard, IL
- Forbidden Root, Chicago, IL
- Founders Brewing Co. , Grand Rapids, MI
- Goose Island Beer Company, Chicago, IL
- Granite City Food & Brewery, Naperville, IL
- Half Acre Brewing Company, Chicago, IL
- Hopvine Brewing Company, Aurora, IL
- Lagunitas Brewing Company, Chicago, IL
- Lakefront Brewery, Milwaukee, WI
- Left Hand Brewing, Longmont, CO
- New Belgium Brewing, Fort Collins, CO
- New Holland Brewing Company, Holland, MI
- Penrose Brewing Company, Geneva, IL
- Pig Minds Brewing, Machesney Park, IL
- Pollyanna Brewing, Lemont, IL
- Revolution Brewing, Chicago, IL
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Chico, CA
- Southern Tier Brewing Co., Lake Wood, NY
- Two Brothers Brewing Company, Warrenville, IL
- Vander Mill Ciders, Spring Lake, MI
- Werk Force Brewing, Plainfield, IL
... more breweries to come!
October 4, 2014
1:00 –5:00 p.m.
Visitor Center Concert Lawn
Designated Driver: $15
VIP Admission (includes exclusive access to the event at 12:00pm):
Designated Driver: $15
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non -exchangeable.
- VIP admission ticket holders will be able to enter the event at Noon.
- Ticket holders, excluding designated driver ticket holders, must present a valid ID showing proof of age 21+ to enter the event.
- Admission ticket entitles holders to enjoy up to 15 samples (3 oz pours). Additional beer samples can be purchased for $1/each. CASH ONLY.
- Designated drivers will not receive tastings or a souvenir beer glass. They will enjoy free soda and water during the event.
- This Festival takes place outdoors on our concert lawn, rain or shine, so please dress for the weather. Bring a chair or blanket for relaxed outdoor seating while enjoying the afternoon.
- The Arboretum reserves the right to limit alcohol consumption and require attendees to leave the grounds due to illegal and/or inappropriate behavior. The Arboretum encourages safe driving: please designate a driver or call a taxicab service for a ride.
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted; all bags are subject to search. Concessions will be available for purchase.
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW!
PHONE ORDERS: 630-725-2066 Monday through Friday from 10 am to 3 pm
IN PERSON: Daily 9am to 6 pm at the Information Desk in the Visitor Center