Saturday, February 3, 2018
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Saturday, November 3, 2018
Also join us for our 2018 Tails on the Trails dates, Saturday, May 5, 2018 and Saturday, September 8, 2018
Hit the trails with your four-legged friend.
Please adhere to the following rules while visiting The Morton Arboretum with your dog:
- Dogs must be attended and on a leash at all times.
- All dogs must have updated vaccinations and registrations.
- For the safety of both your pet and the natural environment, do not let dogs go off the marked trails.
- Please clean up after your pet, bags are available at the Visitor Center.
- Dogs are not allowed in the following locations:
Thornhill Educational Center
Administration Building and Research Center
- Restrooms for humans who need to bring their dogs with them can be found at the following locations:
Thornhill Picnic Shelter
Prairie Visitor Station
Big Rock Visitor Station
Remember, pets are only admitted to The Morton Arboretum on specific event dates.
- February 3, 2018 (Dog Admission Day)
- March 3, 2018 (Dog Admission Day)
- May 5, 2018 (Tails on the Trails event- additional programming)
- September 8, 2018 (Tails on the Trails event- additional programming)
- November 3, 2018 (Dog Admission Day)
Dog admission is $5 per dog (Fee includes an Arboretum bandana.)
Plus nonmembers must pay the regular admission fee.
Your visit helps support our mission of planting and conserving trees and other plants for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.