Saturday, June 24, 2017
General Admission 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (last pour is 4:45 p.m.)
VIP Admission early access at noon.
Toast to the trees with our fourth-annual Craft Beer Festival on Saturday, June 24, 2017. Sip on local favorites and explore new beers from more than 40 breweries while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of The Morton Arboretum. Guest restaurants and Arboretum concessions will be available on-site for purchase. Bring a chair or lie down on a blanket to soak in the summer sun while listening to live music by lively cajun band, Zydeco Voodoo. This event is rain or shine; please come prepared.
Participating Breweries and Beer List:
For a full list of breweries and the beers that will be onsite: LEARN MORE>
$60/members; $70/nonmembers -
Same-day purchase: $65/members; $75/nonmembers
VIP ticket holders are admitted to event at noon.
Same-day purchase: $45/members; $55/nonmembers
General Admission ticket holders are admitted to event at 1:00 p.m.
Designated Driver Tickets:
Designated Driver ticket holders are admitted at 1:00 p.m. If accompanying a VIP ticket holder, the Designated Driver ticket holder will be admitted at noon.
Ticket sales have closed online, but tickets are still available for purchase (at same day prices) in the Sycamore Room festival entrance and the Visitor Center. All tickets must be scanned in the Sycamore Room for event entry.
Food at the Fest
The following food will be available during the festival:
New this year!
After you sip, stop over to the Famous Liquors tent and pre-order beer. When you're ready, pick up your selections at Famous Liquors in Lombard or Forest Park. 10% of all sales will be donated back to The Morton Arboretum!
More Event Details:
VIP Ticket Information:
VIP Ticket Holders will receive a souvenir tasting glass, 15-3oz tastings, and early entry to the festival at noon. VIP ticket holders will also receive early access to the Infusion Tent and be the first to sample five cask beers (finished in a firkin). These beers are in very limited quantities and are only guaranteed to VIP ticket holders from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. What is a firkin? A firkin or small cask is used to naturally ferment and carbonate small batch beer. Experience unfiltered cask beer much like your ancestors did hundreds of years ago. Cheers!
General Admission Ticket Information:
General admission ticket holders will receive a souvenir tasting glass, 15-3oz beer tastings, and live music entertainment.
Designated Driver Ticket Information:
Designated Drivers will receive complimentary water and soda during the event. Each Designated Driver ticket holder will be able to sample unique craft sodas-who says being a Designated Driver can't be fun?!?
Things To Know Before Your Visit:
- Event begins at 1:00 p.m. with early admission for VIP ticket holders at noon. Last pour is at 4:45 p.m. and event closes at 5:00 p.m.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Tickets must be presented at the gate for entry into the festival.
- Tickets purchased at the door (if available) have an additional $5 fee.
- Event takes place rain or shine. No refunds will be issued due to weather.
- Your ticket purchase includes 15-3oz beer tastings, a souvenir tasting glass, and live music entertainment.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available for purchase on site, $1 each, cash only.
- Valid photo ID required for entry. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted, including infants-no exceptions.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed and bags are subject to search. Food is available to purchase from onsite concessions.
- The Craft Beer Festival will be held outdoors, rain or shine. Please dress for the weather.
- The Morton Arboretum reserves the right to limit alcohol consumption and require attendees to leave the grounds due to illegal and/or inappropriate behavior.
- Seating is limited, bring a chair or blanket for relaxed outdoor seating while enjoying the live music and beautiful landscape. Live music by Zydeco Voodoo, a lively Cajun band.
- The Morton Arboretum encourages safe driving, please designate a driver or call a ride service.
- The Morton Arboretum is a smoke-free environment. All smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is not allowed indoors or outdoors at the Arboretum.
Want more fun?
Join us for our 3rd annual Grown-Up Play Date on August 18 when adults take over the Children's Garden. For kids ages 21 and older ONLY!
Member $40 advanced purchase, $45 day-of (if available)
Nonmember $50 advanced purchase, $55 day-of (if available)
Designated Driver $15
VIP Admission (includes exclusive early access at noon):
Member $60 advanced purchase, $65 day-of (if available)
Nonmember $70 advanced purchase, $75 day-of (if available)
Designated Driver $15