Toast to the trees with our second annual Craft Beer Festival at The Morton Arboreum on Saturday, June 6, 2015. Sip on local favorites and explore new brews while you enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Bring a chair or lay down a blanket to soak in the summer sun while listening to live music. Learn more about how Oak trees affect the beer you drink, meet with brewery reps and check out local vendors.
Live music by 90s Tribute band, Run Forrest Run.
- Event begins at 1:00pm with early admission for VIP ticket holders at 12:00pm. Last pour is at 4:45pm and event closes at 5:00pm.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Tickets must be presented at the gate for entry into the festival.
- Your ticket purchase includes 15-3oz beer tastings, a souvenir tasting glass, and live music entertainment. Additional tasting tickets will be available for purchase on site, $1 each, cash only.
- Valid photo ID required for entry. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted, including infants-no exceptions.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed and bags are subject to search. Food is available to purchase from onsite concessions.
- The Craft Beer Festival will be held outdoors, rain or shine. Please dress for the weather.
- The Morton Arboretum reserves the right to limit alcohol consumption and require attendees to leave the grounds due to illegal and/or inappropriate behavior.
- Seating is limited, bring a chair or blanket for relaxed outdoor seating while enjoying the live music and beautiful landscape. Live music by 90s tribute band, Run Forrest Run.
- The Morton Arboretum encourages safe driving, please designate a driver or call a taxi service.
- The Morton Arboretum is a smoke-free environment. All smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is not allowed indoors or outdoors at the Arboretum.
Saturday, June 6, 2015
Visitor Center Lawn
General Admission from 1:00pm-5:00pm
VIP early admission may enter at noon