Admission ticket entitles holders to enjoy up to 15 craft brew samples (3 oz pours). Additional beer samples can be purchased for $1each. CASH ONLY.
Are you an early bird? VIP admission ticket holders will be able to enter the event at Noon.
The Morton Arboretum encourages safe driving with designated driver tickets. Designated drivers will not receive tastings or a souvenir beer glass. They will enjoy free soda and water during the event.
This Festival takes place outdoors on the lawn near the Visitor Center, rain or shine, so please dress for the weather. We encourage you to bring a chair or blanket for relaxed outdoor seating while enjoying the crisp autumn afternoon and live music.
Participating breweries include:
- 51st Ward Beer Company, Westmont, IL
- Argus Brewery, Chicago, IL
- B. Nektar, Ferndale, MI
- Baderbräu Brewing Company, Chicago, IL
- Boulevard Brewing Co., Kansas City, MO
- Brickstone Brewery, Bourbonnais, IL
- Church Street Brewing Company, Itasca, IL
- Dogfish Head Brewery, Milton, DE
- Empirical Brewery, Chicago, IL
Emmett's Brewery Company, Palatine, IL
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company, Paso Robles, CA
- Flesk Brewing, Lombard, IL
- Founders Brewing Co. , Grand Rapids, MI
- Goose Island Beer Company, Chicago, IL
- Granite City Food & Brewery, Naperville, IL
- Hopvine Brewing Company, Aurora, IL
- Lagunitas Brewing Company, Chicago, IL
- Lakefront Brewery, Milwaukee, WI
- Lazy Magnolia, Klin, MS
- Left Hand Brewing, Longmont, CO
- Local Option, Chicago, IL
- Nevin's Brewing Company, Plainfield, IL
- New Belgium Brewing, Fort Collins, CO
- New Holland Brewing Company, Holland, MI
- Off Color, Chicago, IL
- Penrose Brewing Company, Geneva, IL
- Pollyanna Brewing, Lemont, IL
- Revolution Brewing, Chicago, IL
- Rogue, Newport, OR
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Chico, CA
- SlapShot Brewing Company, Chicago, IL
- Small Town Brewery, Wauconda, IL
- Southern Tier Brewing Co., Lake Wood, NY
- Tighthead Brewing Co, Mundelein, IL
- Transient Artisan Ales, Chicago, IL
- Two Brothers Brewing Company, Warrenville, IL
- Urban Legend Brewing Company, Westmont, IL
- Vander Mill Ciders, Spring Lake, MI
- Virtue Cider, Fennville, MI
- Werk Force Brewing, Plainfield, IL
October 4, 2014
1:00 –5:00 p.m.
Visitor Center Lawn
Designated Driver: $15
Avoid potential lines and take advantage one hour of tasting before the crowds arrive with a VIP admission ticket!
VIP Admission (includes exclusive access to the event at 12:00pm):
Designated Driver: $15
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non -exchangeable.
- VIP admission ticket holders will be able to enter the event at Noon.
- Ticket holders, excluding designated driver ticket holders, must present a valid ID showing proof of age 21+ to enter the event.
- Admission ticket entitles holders to enjoy up to 15 samples (3 oz pours). Additional beer samples can be purchased for $1/each. CASH ONLY.
- The Craft Beer Festival tasting glasses will be available for purchase (while supplies lasts) at the event. The glasses are $5 each. CASH ONLY.
- Designated drivers will not receive tastings or a souvenir beer glass. They will enjoy free soda and water during the event.
- This Festival takes place outdoors on the lawn near the Visitor Center, rain or shine, so please dress for the weather. Bring a chair or blanket for relaxed outdoor seating while enjoying the afternoon.
- The Arboretum reserves the right to limit alcohol consumption and require attendees to leave the grounds due to illegal and/or inappropriate behavior.
- The Arboretum encourages safe driving: please designate a driver or call a taxicab service for a ride.
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted; all bags are subject to search. Concessions will be available for purchase.
- The Morton Arboretum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes, is not allowed indoors or outdoors within the Arboretum.
ONLINE: BUY TICKETS NOW!
PHONE ORDERS: 630-725-2066 Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
IN PERSON: Daily 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Information Desk in the Visitor Center