Saturday, June 24, 2017
General Admission 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (last pour is 4:45 p.m.)
VIP Admission early access at noon.
Toast to the trees with our fourth-annual Craft Beer Festival on Saturday, June 24, 2017. Sip on local favorites and explore new beers from more than 40 breweries while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of The Morton Arboretum. Guest restaurants and Arboretum concessions will be available on-site for purchase. Bring a chair or lie down on a blanket to soak in the summer sun while listening to live music by lively cajun band, Zydeco Voodoo. This event is rain or shine; please come prepared.
2017 Event Details:
Date: Saturday, June 24, 2017
Time: 1:00-5:00 p.m., Last pour is at 4:45 p.m.
VIP Tickets: $60/members: $70/nonmembers, VIP ticket holders are admitted to event at noon.
General Admission Tickets: $40/members; $50/nonmembers, General Admission ticket holders are admitted to event at 1:00 p.m.
Designated Driver Tickets: $15/person, Designated Driver ticket holders are admitted at 1:00 p.m. If accompanying a VIP ticket holder, the Designated Driver ticket holder will be admitted at noon.
Location: Outdoors near the Visitor Center
*Please Note: This event is for those 21 and over. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted, including infants. No exceptions.
Around The Bend Beer Co.
Banging Gavel Brews
Bucket List Brewing
Church Street Brewing Co.
Goose Island Beer Co.
Half Acre Beer Co.
Hopvine Brewing Co.
Lagunitas Brewing Co.
Lake Effect Brewing Co.
Middle Brow Beer Co.
Penrose Brewing Co.
Pollyanna Brewing Co.
Ten Ninety Brewing Co.
The Travler Beer Co.
Two Brothers Artisan Ales
Werk Force Brewing Co.
*Additional brewers will be added as they are confirmed.
Your visit helps support our mission of planting and conserving trees and other plants for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.
VIP Ticket Information:
Beat the crowd; avoid long lines, and sample special and limited release beers and ciders before they run out! VIP ticket holders also have first access to the Infusion Tent, with select beers poured through a special flavor-enhancing device called a Randall.
General Admission Ticket Information:
General admission ticket holders will receive a souvenir tasting glass, 15-3oz beer tastings, and live music entertainment.
Designated Driver Ticket Information:
The Morton Arboretum encourages safe driving with designated driver tickets. Designated Drivers will receive complimentary water and soda during the event. Each Designated Driver ticket holder will be able to sample unique craft sodas-who says being a Designated Driver can't be fun?!?
Things To Know Before Your Visit:
- Event begins at 1:00 p.m. with early admission for VIP ticket holders at noon.
- Last pour is at 4:45 p.m. and event closes at 5:00 p.m.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Tickets must be presented at the gate for entry into the festival.
- Tickets purchased at the door (if available) have an additional $5 fee.
- Event takes place rain or shine. No refunds will be issued due to weather.
- Your ticket purchase includes 15-3oz beer tastings, a souvenir tasting glass, and live music entertainment.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available for purchase on site, $1 each, cash only.
- Valid photo ID required for entry. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted, including infants-no exceptions.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed and bags are subject to search. Food is available to purchase from onsite concessions.
- The Craft Beer Festival will be held outdoors, rain or shine. Please dress for the weather.
- The Morton Arboretum reserves the right to limit alcohol consumption and require attendees to leave the grounds due to illegal and/or inappropriate behavior.
- Seating is limited, bring a chair or blanket for relaxed outdoor seating while enjoying the live music and beautiful landscape. Live music by Zydeco Voodoo, a lively Cajun band.
- The Morton Arboretum encourages safe driving, please designate a driver or call a taxi service.
- The Morton Arboretum is a smoke-free environment. All smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is not allowed indoors or outdoors at the Arboretum.
Member $40 advanced purchase, $45 day-of (if available)
Nonmember $50 advanced purchase, $55 day-of (if available)
Designated Driver $15
VIP Admission (includes exclusive early access at noon):
Member $60 advanced purchase, $65 day-of (if available)
Nonmember $70 advanced purchase, $75 day-of (if available)
Designated Driver $15