Sunday, April 23, 2017
Visitor Center area-race through East-side roads
8:00 a.m. starting time
Tap into the championship spirit as you run through a springtime morning surrounded by trees from around the world. The challenging USATF-certified course follows the Arboretum's east side main route through rolling terrain. Join us April 23, 2017 for our 7th annual 10K, part of our extended Arbor Day celebration.
Event highlights include:
- B-tag™ timing strip
- Technical T-shirt
- A complimentary post-race beer
- Recovery food
- Post race party with live music
- Complimentary photo booth prints following the race
- Food specials in the beautiful Ginkgo Restaurant
- FREE admission to explore our 1,700 acres, including the award-winning Children’s Garden
- Awards for top overall male and female winner/plus top three male and female winners in each age division
FEES AND ADMISSION:
Early Bird Registration (January - March 25, 2017): $40 Member/$45 Nonmember
Registration fee increases after March 25th.
Virtual Runner: $25 (Don't want to get up early but still want to support The Morton Arboretum? Become a virtual runner, and we will mail you a shirt.)
Not a member? Consider our 10K Runners Special NEW Member Offer (includes member registration price + 1-year Morton I membership)
Registration will open early 2017, check back in January to register and receive the Early Bird discount!
The Arboretum thanks the sponsors of the 2016 Champion of Trees 10k Run