Tap into the championship spirit as you soar through a springtime morning surrounded by trees from around the world. The challenging USATF-certified course follows the Arboretum's east side main route through rolling terrain. Join us for our sixth annual 10K, part of our extended Arbor Day celebration. This year's run is Sunday, April 24, 2016 and registration is now open.
Event highlights include:
- B-tag™ timing strip
- Technical T-shirt
- A complimentary post-race beer
- Recovery food
- Live music from Run Forrest Run
- Complimentary photo booth prints following the race
- Food specials in the beautiful Ginkgo Restaurant
- FREE admission to explore our 1,700 acres, including the award-winning Children’s Garden
- Awards for top overall male and female winner/plus top three male and female winners in each age division
See the new 10K course here: 10K Map and Info Sheet
Sunday, April 24, 2016
Visitor Center area-race through East-side roads
8:00 a.m. starting time
$35 Member ($40 nonmember)
$45 Race-Day Registration
$25 Virtual Runner (Don't want to get up early but still want to support The Morton Arboretum? Become a virtual runner, and we will mail you a shirt.)
Not a member? Consider our 10K Runners Special NEW Member Offer (includes member registration price + 1-year Morton I membership) all for $83!
IN PERSON: Stop by Visitor Center, daily, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Jan.-Feb.); daily, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Mar.-Apr.)
ONLINE: Register Now!
or Download the registration form and fax to 630-719-7956 The Champion of Trees 2016 10K Run Application
The Arboretum thanks the sponsors of the 2016 Champion of Trees 10k Run