Sunday, April 23, 2017
Visitor Center area-race through East-side roads
8:00 a.m. starting time
Unleash your inner champion as you run through a springtime morning surrounded by trees from around the world. The challenging USATF-certified course follows the Arboretum's east side main route through rolling terrain. Enjoy a post-race party with other Tree Champion runners, including live music, recovery food, and a complimentary beer (champions 21+).
Register now and receive the Early Bird discount!
Event highlights include:
- Timed Bibs
- Technical T-shirt
- A complimentary post-race beer
- Recovery food
- Post race party with live music
- Complimentary photo booth prints following the race
- Food specials in the beautiful Ginkgo Restaurant
- FREE admission to explore our 1,700 acres, including the award-winning Children’s Garden
- Awards for top overall male and female winner/plus top three male and female winners in each age division
- View 2017 10K Course Map (PDF) and Information Sheet (PDF)
Packet Pick-up Information:
Pre-register and pick up your bib number, B-tag™ timing strip, technical T-shirt, course map, and other race information at:
Dick Pond Athletics 2775 Maple Avenue, Lisle, IL
Packet pick-up is available as follows:
Friday, April 14: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 15: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 20: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday, April 21: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 22: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
THERE WILL BE NO PACKET PICK-UP ON RACE-DAY.
Other packet pick-up options are available for an additional fee.
Packet Mailing - $10
Your race packet, including race bib, t-shirt and other materials, will be mailed to you before the race week. Final day to select this option is April 9.
Race-Day Packet Pick-up - $10
Pick-up your Race Packet at The Morton Arboretum on race-day.
Early Bird Registration (January - March 18, 2017)
$40 Member/$45 nonmember
Regular Registration (March 19 - April 15, 2017)
$45 member/$50 nonmember
Race Week Registration (April 16 - April 22, 2017)
$50 member/$55 nonmember
Race Day Registration (April 23, 2017)
$55 member & nonmember
$25 (Don't want to get up early but still want to support The Morton Arboretum? Become a virtual runner, and we will mail you a shirt.)
Not a member? Consider our 10K Runners Special NEW Member Offer
$95.00 includes member registration price + 1-year Morton I membership
- Pre-registration at The Morton Arboretum will close at 6 p.m. on Monday, April 17.
- Online registration will close at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, April 21.
- You can register at any packet pick-up time but t-shirt availability will be limited.
Register from 6:30 to 7:45 a.m. on Sunday, April 23, at The Morton Arboretum’s Registration Tent near the Visitor Center. Please arrive early to ensure proper registration.