Event highlights include:
- B-tag™ timing strip
- Technical t-shirt, Arbor Day 10K 2015 Race Shirt
- A complimentary post-race beer
- Recovery food
- Live music following the race
- Food specials in the beautiful Ginkgo Restaurant
- FREE admission to explore our 1,700 acres, including the award-winning Children’s Garden.
- Awards for top overall male and female winner/plus top three male and female winners in each age division.
Race results will posted immediatley following the race at Chronotrack Live.
Sunday, April 19, 2015
$35 member ($40 nonmember)
Not a Member? Consider our 10K Runners Special NEW Member Offer (includes member registration price + 1-year Morton I membership) all for $83!
CALL: 630-725-2066 Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
IN PERSON: Stop by Visitor Center during open hours.
FAX: Please send signed application to 630-719-7949.