Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of a springtime morning amidst the beauty of naturally occurring landscapes. Challenging USATF-certified course follows the east side main route through rolling terrain. Check out the course here, Course Map
Don't forget, you are welcome to bring your friends and family with you as spectators. For spectator locations, please refer to the map here. Spectator Map.pdf
Event highlights include:
- B-tag™ timing strip
- Technical t-shirt, Arbor Day 10K 2015 Race Shirt
- A complimentary post-race beer
- Recovery food
- Live music from the Hot Sauce Committee following the race
- Food specials in the beautiful Ginkgo Restaurant
- FREE admission to explore our 1,700 acres, including the award-winning Children’s Garden.
- Awards for top overall male and female winner/plus top three male and female winners in each age division.
Sunday, April 19, 2015
$35 Member ($40 nonmember)
$45 Race-Day Registration
$25 Virtual Runner Don't want to get up early but still want to support The Morton Arboretum? Become a virtual runner and we will mail you a shirt.
Not a Member? Consider our 10K Runners Special NEW Member Offer (includes member registration price + 1-year Morton I membership) all for $83!
CALL: 630-725-2066 Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
IN PERSON: Stop by Visitor Center during open hours.
FAX: Please send signed application to 630-719-7949.
Download application here. Arbor Day 10k Run application
Race Packet Pickup Information
You may pick up your race packet at Dick Pond Athletics, 2775 Maple Avenue, Lisle, IL 60532 on the following dates:
- Saturday, April 11 from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 17th from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18th from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
You may also pick up your packet on race morning at the Pre-Registration tent at the Arboretum.
Race results will posted on site and also immediatley following the race at Chronotrack Live.
The Morton Arboretum thanks our sponsors of the 2015 Arbor Day 10K Run