Instructor: Karen Johnson
Prerequisite: Begin to Draw Nature (A000) or basic drawing experience required
Notes: Held indoors. Limit 15
Supplies: Please bring:
- Pencil with sharpener or mechanical pencil
- Portable colored media of your choice. The Arboretum will have some colored pencils available for your use.
- You may wish to bring a firm pillow to sit on to make it easier to look into the microscope from your seat.
Two Thursdays, October 5 and 12, or two Saturdays, October 7 and 14, 2017, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Section A: Thursdays, October 5 and 12
- Section B: Saturdays, October 7 and 14
Nonmembers: Fees include admission to the Arboretum.
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW
CALL: 630-719-2468 (or to be waitlisted)
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours.