Come experience nature from a new angle through fun animal and tree yoga poses! Young students will learn about the environment while stretching, moving, and breathing like the creatures around them. We’ll practice outdoors if the weather allows.
Notes: Adult must accompany child. This class requires a yoga mat! Mats will be available for rent. Adults welcome to participate with child. Limit 10
Wednesdays in September and October, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
West Lawn, Visitor Center
- Section A: September 3
- Section B: September 10-Canceled
- Section C: September 17-Canceled
- Section D: September 24-Canceled
- Section E: October 1-Canceled
- Section F: October 8-Canceled
- Section G: October 15-Canceled
- Section H: October 22-Canceled
- Section I: October 29-Canceled
Nonmembers: Fees include admission to the Arboretum.
Fee is per child.
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours.
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW