Take a guided hike to learn the history of maple tapping and see how it’s done! Complete your experience with maple syrup sampling and family style brunch.
Notes: A portion of this program will be outdoors, please dress for the weather. Brunch includes pancakes, sausage, fruit, maple treat and beverages. Registration closes one week before the section date. Limit 20 per section
Recommended ages: For families with children 2 and older
Saturday, March 17, or Sunday, March 18, 2018, start times vary from 10:00 a.m. to noon.
Thornhill Campus, Parking Lot 21
Saturday, March 17
- Section A: 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Section B: 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Section C: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Section D: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Section E: noon to 1:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 18
- Section F: 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Section G: 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Section H: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Section I: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Section J: noon to 1:30 p.m.
Nonmembers: Fees include admission to the Arboretum.
Fee is per person.
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW
CALL: 630-719-2468 (or to be waitlisted)
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours.