3 Tuesdays, June 10-24, 6:30-9:30 p.m., and 2 Saturdays, June 14-21, 7:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Thornhill Education Center
- Tuesday June 10: Lecture and Assignment (6:30-9:30 p.m. at Thornhill)
- Saturday June 14: Optional outdoor photography (7:00-9:00 a.m. Children's Garden); Classroom work (Classroom work 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday June 17: Short lecture plus review of images from previous week (6:30-9:30 p.m. at Thornhill)
- Saturday June 21: Optional outdoor photography (7:00-9:00 a.m. Location TBA); Classroom work (9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Thornhill)
- Tuesday June 24: Presentation of portfolio and critique (6:30-9:30 p.m. at Thornhill)
Nonmembers: Fees include admission to the Arboretum.
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours.
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW