Are fairies hidden in the forest at The Morton Arboretum? Discover woodland plants and animals. Create your own fairy and, as a group, build a fairy village.
Notes: Limit 12
Recommended audience: children entering 1st or 2nd grade in fall 2014
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION:
Thornhill Education Center
- Section A: June 9-13, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Section B: June 16-20, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Section C: June 23-27, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Section D: July 21-25, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Section E: August 4-8, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
FEES AND ADMISSION:
Nonmembers: Fees include admission to the Arboretum.
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours.