Join us for a fun-filled adventure after hours at the Arboretum! We’ll hike, do activities and roast marshmallows before going on a silent tram ride through the woods after dark. Come and see what happens at the Arboretum at night! Children must be accompanied by adult registrant; please, plan to have at least one adult per five children and dress for the weather.
Notes: Limit 30
Recommended ages: For families with children 2 and older
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION:
Fridays, July 18, August 15 or September 19, 7:00-9:00 p.m. or Saturdays, July 5, August 2 or September 13, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Section A: July 5, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Section B: July 18, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Section C: August 2, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Section D: August 15, 7:00-9:00 p.m. CANCELED
Birds of the Night
- Section E: September 13, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Section F: September 19, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
FEES AND ADMISSION:
Nonmembers: Fees include admission to the Arboretum.
Fee is per person.
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours.
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW