Join us for a fun-filled adventure of hiking, activities, and roasting marshmallows before taking a silent tram ride through the woods after dark. Come and see what happens at the Arboretum at night! Children must be accompanied by adult registrant; please, plan to have at least one adult per five children and dress for the weather.
Notes: Limit 30
Recommended ages: For families with children 2 and older
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION:
Fridays, April 11, May 9 or June 13, 7:00-9:00 p.m. or Saturdays, April 5, May 17 or June 7, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Section A: April 5, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Section B: April 11, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Section C: May 9, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Section D: May 17, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Section E: June 7, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Section F: June 13, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
FEES AND ADMISSION:
Fee is per person. Fee includes admission to the Arboretum.
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours.
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW