Search the woods, fields, and edges of the Arboretum for fall birds. Learn about fall migrants and year-round resident birds with an expert guide. Please be prepared to spend most of the class outdoors; no prior experience in birding is necessary.
Instructors: Phyllis Mertz, Gloria Dobry, and Linda Padera
Notes: Held entirely outdoors. Dress for the weather.
Recommended ages: 12 and older with adult.
Supplies: Binoculars and a field guide will be useful. A small number of binoculars will be available for check out on a first come basis.
Saturdays, Dates Vary, 8:00-10:30 a.m.
- Section B: October 5 with Gloria Dobry
- Section D: October 19 with Linda Padera
- Section E: November 2 with Gloria Dobry
- Section F November 16 with Linda Padera
- Section G: December 7 with Gloria Dobry
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours.
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW