- assess sunlight for plant selection,
- design curves and pathways in the front garden,
- create seasonal interest,
- use foundation plants, fragrant shrubs, and specimen plants,
- consider texture and color for walkways , doorways and containers, and
- Get tips for when and how to select an installation contractor.
Instructor: Carol Becker
Note: Held indoors. Limit 20
Schedule and Location
Please note NEW CLASS DATE due to inclement weather:
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 9:00 A.M. TO NOON.
Thornhill Education Center
Fees and Admission
Nonmembers: Fees include admission to the Arboretum.
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW
CALL: 630-719-2468 (or to be waitlisted)
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours.