Schedule and Location
(open for registration)
- Section B: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 8:00 to 10:30 a.m. with Phyllis Mertz
- Section C: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 8:00 to 10:30 a.m. with Jay Sturner
(registration opens November 20, 2018)
Thornhill Education Center
- Section A: Saturday, January 19, 2019, 8:00 to 10:30 a.m. with Phyllis Mertz
- Section B: Saturday, February 16, 2019, 8:00 to 10:30 a.m. with Jay Sturner
- Section C: Saturday, March 16, 2019, 8:00 to 10:30 a.m. with Ron Skleney
Fees and Registration
Search the woods, fields, and edges of the Arboretum for birds. Join us to learn about migrants and year-round resident birds with an expert guide. Please be prepared to spend most of the class outdoors; no prior experience in birding is necessary.
- Notes: Held entirely outdoors. Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes. Limit 20
- Supplies: Binoculars and a field guide will be useful. A small number of binoculars will be available for check out on a first come first served basis.
- Recommended ages: Children ages 12 and up welcome with adult registrant.