- Doug Tallamy, Professor and Chair of the Department of Entomology and Wildlife, University of Delaware, and author, Bringing Nature Home
- Kylee Baumle, author, The Monarch: Saving our Most Loved Butterfly
- Nina Koziol, garden writer, This Garden Cooks
- Jack Pizzo, Pizzo and Associates
- Richard Hawke, Plant Evaluation Manager and Associate Scientist, Chicago Botanic Garden
- Mark Dwyer, Director of Horticulture, Rotary Botanical Gardens, Janesville WI
The program will be held at the beautiful 1,700-acre grounds of The Morton Arboretum, a world-renowned tree museum and center of research on tree science and tree care.
Notes: Held indoors. Limit 150
(SOLD OUT) Saturday, February 3, 2018, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thornhill Education Center
Fee includes light morning refreshments, a buffet lunch, and all program materials. Members of the Perennial Plant Association should call the Arboretum Registrar’s Office at 630-719-2468 to receive the member rate.
This conference is sold out.
Please call the registrar at 630-719-2468 to be waitlisted.
(Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)