Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
Calendar of events
- Whether you are starting your first vegetable garden or incorporating food plants into an existing ornamental landscape, The Morton Arboretum has unique, creative solutions for you. Sign up for the whole series or purchase workshops a la carte. 5 Saturdays, March 8, 22, 29, April 5 and 26.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Play games, learn about trees, and plant your own tree seed to take home. The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Weekends in April, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Celebrate The Morton Arboretum's signature holiday with the Arbor Day Plant Sale, a 10K run, story time with Curious George, and more. April 20-27, 2014
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.