Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. July-October, program times vary.
Calendar of events
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Join us as we celebrate art in nature. Saturday, August 2-Sunday August 3, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Shop The Arboretum Store’s many great deals at the annual clearance sale, July 25-August 24, at The Morton Arboretum.