Enjoy a special breakfast in The Morton Arboretum's scenic Ginkgo Restaurant and a visit from Santa! December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, and 23, 2014.
Calendar of events
- Rentals are closed until further notice due to lack of snow cover. When there is four inches or more of snow on the ground at The Morton Arboretum, trails are available to cross-country ski or snowshoe through a winter wonderland. Weekdays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Weekends: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- Join us in the Children's Garden for winter time fun! We'll set out activities to complement the day. Available daily in the Children’s Garden from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., January-February, 2015. Weather permitting
- Join us for intimate classical concerts and sociable receptions at The Morton Arboretum's historic Thornhill Education Center. Monthly performances Now through March 2015.
- Watch an intricate railroad travel through four seasons of beauty at a child-friendly level. January 17- February 22, 2015
- Page 0