Celebrate spring by searching the Arboretum grounds for nature’s brightly colored pageant of spring birds. Saturdays, April 18, May 16 or June 20, 2015, 8:00-10:30 a.m.
Calendar of events
- Get ready for The Morton Arboretum's fifth annual Arbor Day 10K Run. Sunday,April 19, 2015
- Join us on the Acorn Express for a family friendly tram-ride adventure through the Arboretum! We’ll seek out fun destinations to hike, make a craft, and explore new topics each week.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Celebrate trees by dressing like one on Arbor Day and get free admission to The Morton Arboretum. Kids can also enter the Tree-Riffic Costume Contest. One free general admission per costumed individual. Arbor Day only, April 24, 2015
- Page 0