Cool Kids Winter Play--Join us for some outdoor fun. Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, December-February,11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Enjoy a special breakfast in The Morton Arboretum's scenic Ginkgo Restaurant and a visit from Santa! December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, and 22
- Join us for intimate classical concerts and sociable receptions at the historic Morton Arboretum's Thornhill Education Center. Monthly performances November 2014-March 2015.
- See trees in a different light this winter at our interactive light experience filled with dazzling new projections, trees that respond to touch and sound, and vivid, electric colors throughout, November 21, 2014-January 4, 2015
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs, September-December, in the Children's Garden, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset