Get healthy under the trees! Come experience nature from a new angle through fun animal and tree yoga poses! Mondays, through September, 2015, 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Calendar of events
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Find out where spiders live and how they help our gardens. Weekdays in October, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. Weekends in October, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Get healthy under the trees! Improve your health and well-being with yoga.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Sample oak-aged wines while Murphy Westwood, PhD, explains the important roles these magnificent trees have played in history, culture, conservation, and in the landscape over time at Oaks Uncorked on Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.