Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
Calendar of events
- Join us as we explore the diverse culture of Asia through live music, authentic dance performances, Asian-inspired fare, and much more! August 2-3 at The Morton Arboretum.
- Have a TREE-mendous summer at The Morton Arboretum with exciting new and returning events for kids, families, and adults. Dates vary throughout the summer of 2014.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July-October and Columbus Day, 2014.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.