The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
Calendar of events
- Beginning Tuesday, March 24, 2015 we invite you to play The Morton Arboretum’s Mulch Madness tournament of trees.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- Save the Date for The Morton Arboretum's Breakfast with the Easter Bunny, April 3 and 4, 2015.
- Whether you are starting your first vegetable garden or incorporating food plants into an existing ornamental landscape, the Arboretum has unique, creative solutions for you. 5 Saturdays, March 7-28 and April 11, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Join the Arboretum for a weekend of indoor gardening fun! Saturday April 18 and Sunday April 19, 2015. Times vary.
- Page 0