Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
Calendar of events
- Match bird moms to bird babies, play with nest materials, and make a baby owl call to take home. In The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Weekends in May, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Grab a family explorer backpack and embark on an educational adventure through The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Daily, through October, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.