Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Calendar of events
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July-October and Columbus Day, 2014.
- Race in our eleventh annual Fall Color 5K Run & Walk, Sunday, October 5, 2014.
- Learn facts about bees and honey. October 13, 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset