Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, program times vary.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July-October and Columbus Day, 2014.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Weekends, September 6-October 26
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Fall is a fantastic time at The Morton Arboretum because there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Weekends in October 2014.