Calendar of events
- Sample oak-aged wines while Murphy Westwood, PhD, explains the important roles these magnificent trees have played in history, culture, conservation, and in the landscape over time at Oaks Uncorked on Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour. Through October, weather permitting.
- Get healthy under the trees! Improve your health and well-being with yoga.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Calling all LEGO® fans! 464,770 LEGO bricks + 4,170 hours of creativity = 13 larger-than-life displays inspired by nature! Don't miss Nature Connects Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015.
- Take a walk with a docent and experience The Arboretum in all its colorful glory.
- On the second Thursday of every month, Morton Arboretum members enjoy a morning of community, connectivity, and spirited book discussion.