Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone". On select dates through September 6, 2015.
Calendar of events
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Daily, through September 7, 2015, and Saturdays & Sundays, September 12 - October 25, 2015. 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Calling all LEGO® fans! 464,770 LEGO bricks + 4,170 hours of creativity = 13 larger-than-life displays inspired by nature! Don't miss Nature Connects Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015.
- Take a walk to Lake Marmo and explore one of the original features of the Arboretum. Saturday, September 5, 2015, 1:00pm.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone". On select dates through September 6, 2015.
- Enjoy the sights, sounds and fragrances of an early fall afternoon in the Schulenberg Prairie. Monday, September 7 (Labor Day), 3:00pm - 4:00pm and Sunday, September 20, 2015, 3:00pm to 4:00pm.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Get healthy under the trees! Improve your health and well-being with yoga.