Take an Autumn Amble through the Ground Cover Garden and immerse yourself in the best that Fall has to offer.
Calendar of events
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July-October and Columbus Day, 2014.
- Race in our eleventh annual Fall Color 5K Run & Walk, Sunday, October 5, 2014.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Weekends, September 6-October 26
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, program times vary.