Bring your plastic pots (plastics #2, #5, and #6) back to the Arboretum for Recycling. Saturday, June 6, 2015, 9:00 a.m. to noon
Calendar of events
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone". On select dates through September 6, 2015. No Vehicle-Free evening on Friday, June 26, 2015
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Daily, May 25 - September 7, 2015, and Saturdays & Sundays, September 12 - October 25, 2015. 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.