Wednesday is the new Friday! Unwind after work with live music and drinks on warm summer evenings in Arbor Court. Wednesdays, June 3 through August 26, 2015 from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Get healthy under the trees! Exercise, stretch, relax, and be inspired with yoga for all ages, stroller fitness, and more. Check out upcoming wellness programs at The Morton Arboretum. Dates and times vary.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Enjoy live music, kid-friendly fare, and entertainment after-hours. Thursdays, June 4-August 27*, 2015 at The Morton Arboretum. No Thursday Family Night on June 25, 2015.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Page 0