Calendar of events
- Find out where spiders live and how they help our gardens. Weekdays in October, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. Weekends in October, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Get healthy under the trees! Improve your health and well-being with yoga.
- Sample oak-aged wines while Murphy Westwood, PhD, explains the important roles these magnificent trees have played in history, culture, conservation, and in the landscape over time at Oaks Uncorked on Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.
- Acorn Express Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays April-October, 11:00-11:45 a.m. ) To register stop by The Morton Arboretum Visitor Center on day of program.
- Join us on the Acorn Express for a family friendly tram ride adventure through the Arboretum! Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 9:30-10:15 a.m.