Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-December, 2015. Program times vary.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July 5-October 31, 2015 and Columbus Day, 2015.
- Join us as we explore the diverse culture of Asia through live music, authentic dance performances, Asian-inspired fare, and much more! August 1-2, 2015 at The Morton Arboretum.