Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Bring your plastic pots (plastics #2, #5, and #6) back to the Arboretum for Recycling. Saturday, June 6, 2015, 9:00 a.m. to noon
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, 2015. Program times vary.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Plan to get dirty as you sculpt, play, and plant in this marvelous muddy adventure! June 6 & 7, 2015.