Join us for intimate classical concerts and sociable receptions at the historic Morton Arboretum's Thornhill Education Center. Monthly performances November 2014-March 2015.
Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, program times vary.
- Cool Kids Winter Play--Join us for some outdoor fun. Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, December-February,11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.