Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. July-October, program times vary.
Calendar of events
- Gather in the Children’s Garden amphitheater for story time and fun. Fridays now through October, 11 a.m.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Have a TREE-mendous summer at The Morton Arboretum with exciting new and returning events for kids, families, and adults. Dates vary throughout the summer of 2014.
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset