Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
Calendar of events
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- When there is four inches or more of snow on the ground at The Morton Arboretum, trails are available to cross-country ski or snowshoe through a winter wonderland. Weekdays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Weekends: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Explore the winter landscape with an expert guide, learn to identify the birds that overwinter in Illinois, and discuss their behaviors and natural history. Saturday, February 21 and March 21, 2015, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Join the Arboretum for a weekend of indoor gardening fun! Saturday April 18 and Sunday April 19, 2015. Times vary.
- Page 0