Acorn Express Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays in October, 11:00-11:45 a.m. To register stop by The Morton Arboretum Visitor Center on day of program.
Calendar of events
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Fall is a fantastic time at The Morton Arboretum because there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Weekends in October 2014.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July-October and Columbus Day, 2014.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, program times vary.