Calendar of events
- Join us in the Children's Garden as Brian Moskalik Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Zoology at the University of St. Francis takes us into the world of miniature predators. Saturday, October 10 and Sunday, October 11 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Take a walk with a docent and experience The Arboretum in all its colorful glory.
- Come out to view the spectacular fall color and stay for the family fun. On October 10, 11, and 12, 2015 experience science experiments, animal education, live music, face painting, fortune-telling, tasty treats, and more!
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July 5-October 31, 2015 and Columbus Day, 2015. No performances September 5 & 6
- Shop dozens of varieties of dutch bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, iris, alliums, crocus, fritillaria, and many more. Begins the weekend of October 3 & 4, 2015 at The Arboretum Store, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Available daily 10:00 am - 6:00 pm at The Arboretum Store through October 31, while supplies last.
- What will nature inspire you to build with LEGO bricks? Building gardens, weekends in September 2015. Building spiders, weekends in October. 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Saturdays & Sundays, September 12 - October 25, 2015. 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour. Through October, weather permitting.
- Weekends in October the Children Garden hosts Trick or Trees. 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.