Explore the winter landscape with an expert guide, learn to identify the birds that overwinter in Illinois, and discuss their behaviors and natural history. Saturday, February 21 and March 21, 2015, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Calendar of events
- Matt Lobdell, head of collections and curator at The Morton Arboretum, will describe the special selection of plants available through the Members' Exclusive Plant Sale and give advice about how to use them in the garden, including companion plants. March 1, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
- Whether you are starting your first vegetable garden or incorporating food plants into an existing ornamental landscape, the Arboretum has unique, creative solutions for you. 5 Saturdays, March 7-28 and April 11, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- When there is four inches or more of snow on the ground at The Morton Arboretum, trails are available to cross-country ski or snowshoe through a winter wonderland. Weekdays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Weekends: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Join the Arboretum for a weekend of indoor gardening fun! Saturday April 18 and Sunday April 19, 2015. Times vary.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Page 0