Calendar of events
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-December, 2015. Program times vary.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July 5-October 31, 2015 and Columbus Day, 2015.
- Calling all LEGO® fans! 464,770 LEGO bricks + 4,170 hours of creativity = 13 larger-than-life displays inspired by nature! Don't miss Nature Connects Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015.
- Enjoy the sights, sounds and fragrances of an early fall afternoon in the Schulenberg Prairie. Monday, September 7 (Labor Day), 3:00pm - 4:00pm and Sunday, September 20, 2015, 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- Join us on the Acorn Express for a family friendly tram ride adventure through the Arboretum! Wednesdays September 2 or October 7, 2015, 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Get healthy under the trees! Come experience nature from a new angle through fun animal and tree yoga poses! Mondays, through September, 2015, 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Get healthy under the trees! Improve your health and well-being with yoga.