Get healthy under the trees! Improve your health and well-being with yoga.
Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-December, 2015. Program times vary.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour. Through October, weather permitting.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Calling all LEGO® fans! 464,770 LEGO bricks + 4,170 hours of creativity = 13 larger-than-life displays inspired by nature! Don't miss Nature Connects Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015.
- Shop the engaging artwork from Art by Rozanne, a local artist who loves to portray the beauty of nature. At The Morton Arboretum, September 26 and November 28, 2015, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July 5-October 31, 2015 and Columbus Day, 2015. No performances September 5 & 6