Discover the many varieties of trees or plants that can be dwarfed to an artistic shape by special methods of growing, pruning, and training. At The Morton Arboretum, August 2 & 3, 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Shop The Arboretum Store’s many great deals at the annual clearance sale, July 25-August 24, at The Morton Arboretum.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. July-October, program times vary.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset