Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
Calendar of events
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Join us as we explore the diverse culture of Asia through live music, authentic dance performances, Asian-inspired fare, and much more! August 2-3 at The Morton Arboretum.
- Celebrate art in nature with live artistic demonstrations and start your own nature art collection as you travel to mini workshops throughout the garden. August 2-3 at The Morton Arboretum.
- Discover the many varieties of trees or plants that can be dwarfed to an artistic shape by special methods of growing, pruning, and training. At The Morton Arboretum, August 2 & 3, 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.