Calling all LEGO® fans! 464,770 LEGO bricks + 4,170 hours of creativity = 13 larger-than-life displays inspired by nature! Don't miss Nature Connects Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015.
Calendar of events
- Learn facts about bees and honey. July 11 and October 12, 2015. Noon - 3:00 p.m.
- Shop dozens of varieties of dutch bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, iris, alliums, crocus, fritillaria, and many more. Begins the weekend of October 3 & 4, 2015 at The Arboretum Store, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Available daily 10:00 am - 6:00 pm at The Arboretum Store through October 31, while supplies last.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July 5-October 31, 2015 and Columbus Day, 2015. No performances September 5 & 6
- Get healthy under the trees! Improve your health and well-being with yoga.
- Explore a dazzling collection of 4,000 hand-blown glass pumpkins and other autumnal designs in mesmerizing colors, shapes, and sizes. At The Morton Arboretum, October 14-18, 2015