Wednesday is the new Friday! Unwind after work with intimate live music, drinks, and light fare. Wednesdays, June 4-August 27 from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Have a TREE-mendous summer at The Morton Arboretum with exciting new and returning events for kids, families, and adults. Dates vary throughout the summer of 2014.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Enjoy live music, kid-friendly fare, and entertainment after-hours. Thursdays, June 5-August 28 at The Morton Arboretum.